Spotted Dove Female
Howdy! If you’re looking for wonderful pets you’ve come to the right place. Moon Breeze is a Texan gerbil kennel and proudly registered with the American Gerbil Society. We love raising healthy gerbils that are eager to interact with you. We also help find new homes for rescued gerbils.
Awesome Reasons To Own Gerbils:
• Practically odorless, so no stinky rodent bedding to deal with
• Obsessive groomers, very clean and little risk of infection
• Hypoallergenic for humans with pet allergies, no coat dander
• Social and affectionate, actively seek human interaction
• Diurnal, meaning they’re awake in the day and sleep at night
• Very active physically which makes them fun to watch
• Good at recycling, they love to chew cardboard to shreds
• Low budget pets and easy to care for
Adopting Gerbils Is Easy-Peasy:
We approach adoptions with a human touch. Our focus is education, support and the celebration of just how awesome gerbils are.
The four steps below outline our entire process for responsible families who want to add some gerbil love into their lives.
Learn about all things gerbil and see who we have available from our various locations in Texas.
Use our contact form to let us know your gerbil preferences and the best way to reach you.
Chat directly with our breeders. Ask questions & see if gerbils are just the right pets for you.
4. Pickup Day
Meet your gerbils on pickup day right from the breeder’s home. Don’t forget your critter keeper!
Our Featured Gerbils
Golden Agouti Male
Mottled Siamese Male
Pink-Eyed White Female
Pink Eyed White Male
Show The Love!
Donations are gratefully accepted to help offset the costs for food, toys and veterinary care we provide for rescue gerbils and the pups we raise.
Non-monetary donations are also greatly appreciated and welcome. Please use our contact form so we can arrange a donation pick-up or drop-off. Thank you!